No matter where you are on your faith journey, there’s always more to explore in God’s Word. Dive in and feed your curiosity with the NIV Faithlife Study Bible.
Filled with innovative graphics and rich commentary, this visually stunning study Bible delivers helpful insights designed to inform your faith. Robust study notes are built on the original languages and adapted from the popular Faithlife Study Bible app, which has reached over one million readers.
The balance of striking graphics, comprehensive study features, and intriguing insights from multiple points of view will keep you curious as you explore the treasures of God’s Word.
- The full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
- In depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
My thoughts on this Bible:
I always enjoy finding a new study Bible and the NIV Faithlife study Bible has become one of my favorites. I think if I had to name one thing that makes this Bible my favorite, it would be the list of contributing authors that provide articles and notes. From Charles Stanley to Michael Heiser there are some pretty popular names. On to the other features of the Bible. The size is a bit chunky but that's because of all of the useful information within the pages. The study notes alone are tremendous and often take up more than half of each page. Plenty of maps, charts and useful articles provide great information, as well as fuel for thought. There isn't a presentation page which is something I like to see because I often like to gift Bibles. Otherwise I can't really find anything wrong with this one. A Bible that would be wonderful for beginners, but it's also great for anyone who is looking to grow in their faith.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided .