Wednesday, March 1, 2017

NKJV Journal the Word Bible ~ Large Print


  • Hardcover: 2016 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson; Lrg edition (November 15, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0718090918
  • ISBN-13: 978-0718090913





The NKJV Journal the Word™ Bible, Large Print allows you to creatively express yourself every day with plenty of room for notes or verse art journaling next to your treasured verses. With unique and sophisticated covers, this single-column large print edition features thick cream-colored paper with lightly ruled lines in the extra-wide margins, perfect to reflect on God’s Word and enhance your study.
Excellent for a gift or for personal use, it can also be a cherished heirloom to pass on to future generations with your personal writings inside!
Features of this treasured Bible include:
  • Lined, wide margins for notes, reflections and art
  • Thicker cream paper for enduring note-taking
  • Large print 10-pt font eliminates eye strain when reading
  • Words of Christ in red
  • Lays flat in your hand or on your desk
  • Ribbon marker

My take on this Bible:
I am a note taker so this Bible was really perfect for me because of the wide, lined margins which provide plenty of room for notes, doodling or even artwork. I personally enjoy stickers and have plenty of room for those in the margins along with my notes. The pages are thick enough that I don't worry about bleedthrough or ripping them when I write or doodle on them.  First of all this Bible is very eye appealing, the color is very pretty. I do wonder how it will hold up with extended use though because of the cloth cover, which really doesn't feel very substantial. The large print is very easy on the eye, and sometimes large print can make the size of the Bible bigger but this one is still a very good size for carrying to church. The lay flat binding, is something that I look for whenever I purchase a Bible.  I also like that the words of Christ are in red. Overall if you are looking for a reasonably priced wide margined Bible to give as a gift or use for yourself this one is worth taking a look at. 

A complimentary copy of this Bible was provided for me to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful comments make my day, thanks for dropping by!