- Paperback: 1600 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (July 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401677134
- ISBN-13: 978-1401677138
Make the Bible relevant to your life! How can a book that was written thousands of years ago help teens with the challenges they face every day? Ignite is an interactive Bible that will introduce today’s teens to the Word of God in a fresh and unique way with features that introduce parts of the scriptures that are often overlooked or ignored. Ignite will deepen both understanding and devotion.
- Find It Fast—A table of contents and topical index on the inside cover so it’s easy to find what you need
- Spotlight—In depth features about the big story of God and His people
- White Hot Topics—Articles that deal with major issues that teens face today
- Flash Points—Smaller articles that introduce teens to topics and stories they don’t know are in the Bible
- Sparks—Highlights of Bible promises to deepen faith
- Soul Fuel—Relevant verses pulled out for memorization
- Type size—9-point
- Size—approximately 8.50" x 5.50"
My take on this book:
"Ignite" is a Bible geared for teens but actually is perfect for anyone looking for a unique Bible that's going to make reading and absorbing God's word easier than ever. First and foremost it is written in the NKJV which is so much easier for me to understand, secondly the cover isn't real busy and will appeal to male and female alike. The texture of the cover was very appealing to me as well. Now on to the heart of the Bible which will Ignite the readers quest to study God's word. Some of the unique features are Spotlight, which gives the reader an overview of the Bible in 100 readings. White Hot Topics and Flashpoints deal with topics that many are thinking about.Flashpoint topics touch on things such as bullying,guilt,confidence,friendship, success just to name a few. Each of the topics are like mini devotionals that lead the reader to scripture for further study! Soul Fuel provides relevant verses for memorizing. A great table of contents and Topical index make it easy to navigate this Bible. One of my favorite features though had to be Sparks. This feature introduces us to the many promises in the Bible."Ignite" would make a wonderful Bible for the new teen convert, but honestly it's a Bible that's perfect for anyone young or old who is looking to dig deeper into God's word.
A complimentary copy of this Bible was provided for review.