Molly over at Reviews By Molly. I think I will easily be able to read fifteen amish books this year!
1. The goal is to read 15 or more books. Anyone can join.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January thru December, 2011. You can join at anytime.
6. GRAB the button and spread the word!
1.An Amish Love
2.The Bridge Of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall
3.What The Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller
4. The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
5.Patchwork Dreams by Laura Hilton
6.A Wedding Quilt For Ella by Jerry Eicher
7.A Rose Revealed Gayle Roper
8.When The Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall
9.The Caregiver by Shelley Shepard Gray
10.The Thorn Beverly Lewis
11.Lilly's Wedding Quilt by Kelly Long
12.When The Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall
13.A Place Of Peace by Amy Clipston
14Beside Still Waters Tricia Goyer.
15.The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter
16.Paradise Valley by Dale Cramer
17. A Wedding Quilt For Ella by Jerry Eicher
18.Ella's Wish by Jerry Eicher
19.Amish Prayers by Beverly Lewis
20.The Protector by Shelley Shepard Gray
21. The Promise Of An Angel by Ruth Reid