Home Girl's Book Blog is hosting this one., and anyone can join in. Here are the rules, if your interested in joining CLICK HERE !
1. The goal is to read 12, 25, 50, or 100 books from your local library. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the Post Your Reviews post.
2. Any book from your local library counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st and continues through the end of December, 2011.