Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lets Go To The Hop



If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?



Personally I wouldn't care what she read as long as she did! I have a son who never got bitten by the reading bug, and I would be happy to see him just pick up a book!

Book Blogger Hop

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

I honestly can't think of anything right now, I just purchased a Kindle,I also have the libre e-reader that Borders sells,  but after reading Jen's review of the color Nook coming out I am thinking I will have to give that a look in Nov.

Thanks for dropping by my blog,  be sure and look around, enter my contest for Testimony it has very low entries, also if you follow be sure and leave a comment so I can follow you back! I look forward to finding some great book blogs this weekend!!!



Happy Halloween!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say hi! I actually would want a full room dedicated to being my library decked out with built in bookshelves and a cozy little reading knook!

    Here's my hop: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop_29.html

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thank you for following my blog, I'm your newest follower.
    Thanks
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks so much for becoming a follower! And I need all the luck I can get! I LOVE your blog! I'm a new follower as well.... keep up the amazing work!

    -lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by.
    Be sure to stop by on Monday for the hop!
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
    Have a safe & fun Halloween!
    Melly-
    http://www.planmydinner.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back! Thanks for following "Great Stuff!" Have a Happy Halloween!!
    ~Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"
    Have a fangtastic Halloween weekend!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two of my sons did not like to read this was back a while ago. We got them to love reading after many hours of me reading to them at night even as they turned 10 and 12yrs old. Then I read a few Goose Bump books. That's all it took they were hooked for life. I wish you luck.
    I am a new follower from the blog hop. Hope you follow.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for stopping by and following
    A Page Turner 4U I am a new follower of yours. Love the owls! Beautiful Blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful comments make my day, thanks for dropping by!